Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Inspired by Green

When it comes to flower arranging, I like to exercise some restraint. While it would be too easy to buy everything that catches my eye at the flower shop, I resist that urge and stick to one or two color combinations. Green and white are one of my favorite color pairings. I love how crisp and clean they look together. The long stems of this viburnum flower compliment the tall piece of pottery nicely.

This small piece of white pottery is one my prized possessions. I use it in table settings, holiday decorations and flower arranging any chance I get. I’ve often thought it would look great full of white rinoculous and I am not disappointed.

This seemed like a timely opportunity to introduce Nick and Linus to the shamrock. I put this plant on our dinning table and it has inspired a lot of conversations.



No comments: