Monday, March 15, 2010

Sneak a peek inside the SDC

You aren't suppose to take pictures inside the Seattle Design Center but last week at the two-day NORDEX seminar so many people were milling about, no one noticed me taking a few snaps. To be honest, this flower arrangement was getting a lot of attention and pictures. I love it!

I also love they way these paint chips are displayed.

You REALLY aren't suppose to take pictures of furniture, so don't tell on me. What I really love here is the green sofa with the matching green wall. That's a trend I think we're going to see a lot more of, furniture and walls matching. I'll look for more examples, but keep your eye out for exact color matches in furniture and walls or even fabric prints on furniture being copied on the wall. Very cool.


No comments: